Facebook is a big platform for marketing. Millions of people across the world try to build their base and followers on Facebook to gain popularity, and to improve the video content Facebook came with something new called Facebook live. As it is already popular for features like News feed, groups, pages, commenting and messaging, this new feature a is lead to Facebook to reach new heights. It is basically defines as directly streaming your live recorded video to your news feed. Now this a very interesting feature and it has been liked by the users all over the world.
If you own a fan page on Facebook, live can become great way for you to reach more and more subscribers, to communicate with them in a better way. This can also help you to promote your newly launched products by going live just like TV ads. Now here in this article I have shared the whole method/guide to get the most out of the feature to reach more subscribers and leave a mark to them.
Here is the steps you need to follow to go live on Facebook Page or profile.
Steps To Go Live On Facebook Profile in Android/iOS –
1. First of all, open the Facebook App and login your account.
2. Now tap on “Status” option and you see a “Go Live” option, simply click on it to begin the process of going live in Facebook.
3. Now add proper description about you live video for proper interaction with your followers.
4. Afterwards, click on Go Live and after the countdown you will go live and all your Facebook friends and followers will get a notification about it.
5. That’s it. You are already live. Give your best and make the video awesome.
Steps To Go Live On Facebook Page in Android/iOS –
Facebook also offers us the feature of “Go Live” in Facebook pages, which can be accomplished with the below steps.
1. Firstly, open the Facebook and login your account [Ignore if already done].
2. Now, navigate to your Facebook page and click on “Post” option.
3. Then click on “Go Live” option and follow the process of going live.
4. Add proper description, adjust camera and click on “Go Live“.
5. Again after the countdown, you will be live.
6. Once you have finished, press done which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
Facebook also launched the go live feature in Web version making it easier for a larger audience to share live information.
Be Creative And Go Live Often!
Ending the Article –
As I earlier told you Facebook live can be really beneficial feature for Facebook as well as all the marketers representing their businesses, brands or organizations on Facebook to reach audiences. Facebook is keen from last few years to enroll more valuable feature which can handy for its users. So, this can be a big step towards it. Also, I have seen that many famous Facebook pages are using this features for polls or for speaking to fans through their live videos and they are also getting nice response.If you are not yet using it for your blog or page, then you are really missing out on a lot of traffic.
So, go open your Facebook account and enjoy this cool feature. Keep visiting our site for more tips and tricks like this 🙂 I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.
Update: Facebook Live adds a donate now button to help charities and forums related to public welfare.