Google created a huge hype for it’s Pixel event, believe me it was worth the hype. Google introduced a handful of devices in the event in which one such device is the Google Home. Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by Google Assistant. It’s just not it, read through.
Google Home has the following distinct set of features, that makes it unique among it’s rivals,
Command what you wish to listen
Ask and get answers
Plan and Perform Day-to-Day operations
Connects seamlessly with smart devices
And more exciting features
- Far-field voice recognition – Better voice recognition even when commanded from a far end of the room.
- Multi-room capability – Multiple Google Home devices can be connected to play music in all rooms and sync up data across all devices.
- Touch controls – The top surface has a touch interface to control everything and also a mute button on the side to give privacy when you don’t want the microphones to be listening.
- Hi-Fi speaker – It is said to have a high-excursion speaker that provides great sound clarity and bass.
- Customizable bases – The bases are designed modular enabling customization with just a twist and pull.
Google Home is priced at $129 which is a very competitive pricing compared to Amazon’s Echo and also packs more features comparatively which makes it a device that needs to be checked on. Stay tuned for more updates. Happy Home 🙂